Equestrian centre «Dynamo»
– Stalls with automatic waterers,
– Fragrant hay is always available.
– Feeding with concentrates 3 times a day, if necessary, we give an afternoon snack.
– Daily, beating off the cages, paddocking during the day.
– Dust-free wood shavings on the bedding
– Walking in levadas during the day.
– Summer wash and warm winter wash with solarium
– A set of obstacles.
– Individual approach to each horse.
– show jumping field (with watering)
– dressage field (with watering)
– indoor arena with euro ground
– indoor small arena for children
– trips to the forest
Cost – 17000 UAH/month
Dynamo Equestrian Centre provides horse riding lessons.
We teach both beginners and confident riders. So if you have always dreamed of trying equestrian sport or improving your skills, we will be happy to help you turn your dreams and desires into reality.
Iryna Matyushenko (096-701-55-65),
Ivanna Ivasyuk (066-878-84-52)
Kyiv, 13 Zabolotnoho St.
The Dynamo Equestrian Centre is a place of sport, grace and victory
The base was founded back in the 1960s, when equestrian sport in Ukraine was just beginning to gain momentum. Over the years, the Dynamo Equestrian Centre has become a place where the best Ukrainian athletes in show jumping, dressage, pentathlon and pentathlon are trained.
The school’s students have repeatedly shown excellent results at competitions of various levels: from local competitions to the Olympics.
Among the outstanding
pupils of the Dynamo Kyiv club, who defended the country’s honour at the Olympics: Vira Misevych, Pavlo Lednev, Pavlo Tymoshchenko,
Among the nationally renowned coaches who have made an incredible contribution to the history of the Dynamo CSB, equestrian sport in general, and the development of Olympic sport in general are the Honoured Coaches of Ukraine Yuriy Viktorovych Minakov, Mikhail Ivanovich Kirgizov, Anatoliy Avramovych Sumtsov, and Tatyana Yurievna Zubareva.
Currently, the modern Dynamo base is a combination of a children’s and youth school, modern pentathlon and horse-racing athletes. The base has the best conditions for keeping horses and training: modern stables, two indoor arenas, one of which has an innovative surface and two open fields with an automatic irrigation system, and access to the Holosiivskyi forest.
Convenient location within Kyiv: 13 Zabolotnoho Street.